1 Available Position
Apply software design theories and principles, perform complex work in research, design and development of new products, tools and processes required for the operation, maintenance and testing of products. Modify existing software packages to fit unique customer needs and configurations. Carry out validation of successive versions of software to integrate with total system hardware.
Participate in the process of architecting, designing and creating solutions that create, maintain and extend software products and technology service offerings.
The position requires a self-motivated individual with exceptional technical problem solving skills. The position requires a team player with good communication and social skills.
- Creates, maintains, and extends software products and technology service offerings.
- Designs and codes software features that adhere to delivered design requirements.
- Performs unit testing of code created.
- Corrects software deficiencies (bugs).
- Adds features and enhancements that adhere to delivered design requirements.
- Researches and makes recommendations regarding new technology available and its proper application.
- Creates new software/feature design specifications.
- Reviews and provides feedback on specifications created by others.
- Comments on code to provide clarity during later rework/reuse projects.
- 1-3 years experience in ASP.Net, .Net, C#, and SQL or similar libraries and languages
- 1-3 years experience developing backend systems for web applications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related discipline (bonus for advanced degrees)
- 3+ years experience in ASP.Net, .Net, C#, and SQL
- 3+ years experience developing backend systems for web applications
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. If you have a portfolio or GitHub account, please include that in your resume and email. Add "[Job Title] Application" to the subject line. Thank you for applying!